Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

Wk 2 Dance

Kia ora Blogging World,
Today My Class and I went over to the hall, first we did some warm up then we all lined up in to three groups, and the first person had to do any move and we all had to copy.
After we did some warm up we all did some dance move, then we start doing some stretchers, then after we did a beat box game so really amazing, the song was so fun.
I had great fun with my class and my dance teacher Miss Emily.

Thank you
Here is some photos for you to see what we did in the hall.


Here is Sami, Tai and the other people, trying to do a star.
Here is Sami, Osana, Saunoa and Tai trying to do a Square 

Her is Me {Lanu] and Osana trying to do a circle.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Joshua and I am a student in room 7 at Waikowhai Primary School. I really liked when you played the game about someone stand had to stand in the middle and whatever they did everybody else had to do as well. It made me think of the time I played the same game with my cousins. Have you thought about playing that game before too? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsjoshuac.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Joshua for your comment I really loved how you talked about was I explained. So I did love playing that game before in mt life I was happy that we finally played that game.

    By Lanu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.