Pages

Monday 28 November 2016

Rotoroa Trip

On Tuesday we went to Rotoroa Island at Hauraki Gulf, it was fun because we were all happy that we are going to a trip that's a island. I was so really surprised because my mum was coming, Here is my writing about the boat.


Going onto the boat.


When Scott Class and Killen Class went into the boat I had a butterfly then Mrs Archer said “ I can go outside for a fresh air, My mum took me out, so when I sat on the bench I was feeling a bit sick so I had a sea sick, I was hungry then my mum said “ don’t eat yet before you get your tummy more funny and not good”.

So when we got there I was getting a bit better because the bright sun light was shining it was so hot. Mr Brown Showed us the way to the building that we were going into, he also showed us the fountain to fill our bottle and showed us where the toilets were. We all went for a walk with Talia she showed us A Weka, Tui, Fantail, Takehe, Pateke.

As we all were walking we saw the ladies bay, We also went to the Dam where the Pateke Brown ducks live, we all also went through the forest too see was kind of traps are there and what kind of place where birds live, then after we came back from that hard long walk, Scott Class and Killen Class when too have lunch at the ladies bay there was a Men’s Bay, but we never got too see it.

Then Mr Brown showed us all of Their trap that they put all around the island, they passed around he smell too get the pest to come into the trap, I was Chocolate, Peanut butter mix with chocolate, Orange and also Liquorice. When we were walking back from the ladies bay we heard Saddle back, Tui and Takahe talking to each other we were trying too talking like them. Also when I was sitting on the log listening too Talia I felt a bug coming on me and feeling the wind whooshing me and blowing me away.

After a while we all went on the boat an
d I got to  sit outside again when we were near the downtown Auckland We all saw a Navy Ship, A mountain and people waiting for their ferry, and other islands. Meanwhile  When we were there We all saw traffic and some cars beeping horns and our bus waiting on the other side, after a while when we all got out of the boat I smelled the delicious yummy takeaway, I also smelled salt water it was really yuck because I get a tummy ayc.

Later on when I was on near the ate at the city I saw a Seaweed and boats to pick up people. I discovered the when Mr Brown was talking what was the pested I knew when I was touching the animal's skin I realized that it was a pest, the pest are Stoats, Wallaby, Cat Gecko Possum, Mice, Deer, Rabbit, Hare, Hedgehog, Rat, Rainbow Skink, Weasel, Ferret.
I was Happy that I went to Rotoroa I was my Second time going too a island.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.