Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

Wk 3 Gymnastic.

Kia ora people,
Today I have been going to  gymnastics with my class. We were all learning about landing, and I learnt beat board, also another thing that I learnt was, Motor bike landing position,  pike position, and Vault. We all had 2 team.  Team 1 went to the left side,  and Team 2 went to the right side, we all  can start any where, but we were not  allow to miss any of the thing.



These is how you, get your nose and try to touch your feet.

Also these is how you do the tuck shape, but Mr Kane is lifting her up.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lanu,
    I like these photo's how about you? I really enjoy you blog post about gymnastic.Did you enjoy doing gymnastic.I like the way you explain about what you have done.
    From Jahleena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lanu ,
    Looks like you had a blast at gymnastics what was your focus this week? I hope the lesson went well. Maybe next time you can add a few more photos next time.Keep the good work up!

    From: Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanu,

    I really love your blog post of gymnastics. Also I really love your photos it really stands out. I like the way you explain what you done.

    MAY GOD BLESS YOU

    From Sami

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.