Pages

Monday 30 May 2016

WK 5 Hockey

Talofa Lava People,
Today I went to the hockey turf to learn some new skills. I learnt that I have to keep my own feet away from the ball, I also learnt how to push the ball instead of hitting the ball. Also I have learnt that if you hit someone you will be sent out because if you hit someone on the leg or hit the hockey stick you will be sent out of the game. Also our coach Barry he has been teaching us how to learn hockey.

Here are some people playing hockey.


Here is Me {Lanu} and Alskah Playing hockey.



This is us playing hockey Girls VS Boys

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Lanu,

    Wow what a great blog post about your hockey.But after all did you have fun?.I learnt lots of stuff at hockey and skills as well too.

    But after all what a great blog post
    Osana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.