Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2016

LG Wk 8 Create Task.


Kia ora people, Here is my Create task, the create task, was to design a Manu Tukutuku,
I was so really happy that I was designing something instead of using my Chromebook to design it.
I really appreciate that I am blogging my Manu Tukutuku.
I chose the colours because the red represent my culture, and the blue kind of represent the Maori. I also put some patterns, so the Samoan flower, koru and other patterns
So thank you for looking at my create art.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora, Lanu
    you commented on my blog a few monthes/weeks ago and i only just got Saw it, This Art is so cool, i really like the feathers/leaves at the bottom of it, btw your blog is really cool, please reply and i will reply back :-) Ur from Auckland right?, I lived near auckland someplace called Kerikeri... Bye Please reply, ...Malia from Paroa school..... Thanks for the comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Malia, I am going to reply, But pritty please can you check your feedback if yur commenting, well the Question that you just said that was a nice one, so I am from Auckland, and I am Samoan, How about you, are you from Auckland, Hey do you want to have a conversation about our own learning.

    From Lanu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.