Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Writing Siva Afi Wk 7.6.16

Today, me and my class was finishing off our own writing, we were writing about Siva Afi, Siva Afi is when the fire is goes to the sides and you can start dancing. Here is my own writing.


Once  I was performing in front of the audiences, my hands was slippery because the fire was burning me and my hands was sweating as the fire burnt my feet. Meanwhile I was so shy that I dropped the fire and I pretended that was the dance,  I was so shy that the fire burnt me, so I just stood in the fire and I  was burning hard, so I?"[] tried my best, and then everyone was so really surprised that my cousins came and joined me, so I got use to it.so my mother and my family was so surprise that I did not give up on my family, I was so really happy as I was going through the dance, after I did my dance we did another dance, my family was disappointed in the first place, but now they were happy with me, I was about to go for another performing, but they said, go for it, I said hooray, so I went I dropped it again, but they were all encouraging me, so I picked it up, and did my special move and they were all happy and proud.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.