Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Wk 8 Hockey

Talofa lava blogging world, We went with Barry and my class to the hokey turf at waikowhai intermediate, it was so fun because we played a game, we chose the game so Mr Barry  can see the skills that we learnt,  I was so happy. We also had to go in groups, there was 3 groups and two groups had 6, and 1 group had 8 in there, I was so fun, after we all played we had a ran around the  turf wild the other team was playing, That was the best game ever. Thank you.

Here is some photos at hockey.




This is the team with the bib and the team with none bib.

Here is me{Lanu} Trying to get the ball off the other team.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lanu,
    I really like how you did some interesting captions. I really want to know in you opinion who won all the games? It was fun and you might want to check your spelling.
    From Anas

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.